🌷Special Yoga Nidra Session on Full Moon
Beginners to Advanced practice of Yoga Nidra.
It activates the relaxation response and deactivates the stress response. This improves functioning of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems and the endocrine system (glands and hormones).
– Improves your overall health
– Helps with insomnia.
– Yoga nidra is equivalent to 4 hours of sleep.
– Increases immunity
– Boosts cellular rejuvenation and repair
– Improves heart functioning by lowering blood pressure and cholesterol & Decreases pain
– Improves control of fluctuating blood glucose and symptoms associated with diabetes
– Significantly improves anxiety, depression and well-being in patients with menstrual irregularities and having psychological problems
– Increases energy, especially when it’s needed most
– Transforms thoughts and feelings of separation into a direct experience of wholeness
Full Moon is perfect day to practice this😊